Gesperrt

Standard Imdb - Rating

Zitat:
Zitat von MasterBlaster Beitrag anzeigen
dürfte demnach so schlecht nicht sein
imdb is müll...

hier von Metacritic

What The Critics Said

All critic scores are converted to a 100-point scale. If a critic does not indicate a score, we assign a score based on the general impression given by the text of the review. Learn more...

Hier die 2 besten Kritiken:
Entertainment Weekly Lisa Schwarzbaum
A cheeky, great-looking, thoughtfully loopy creature feature about the lure and dangers of cutting-edge gene splicing.
Read Full Review >

St. Petersburg Times Steve Persall
It's a refreshing change from run-of-the-kill horror. Nothing in Splice feels done merely for the moment -- it's to creep you out later.
Read Full Review >

Hier die 2 schlechtesten Kritiken:

Washington Post Ann Hornaday
The yuck factor spins off the charts in Splice, a thoroughly repulsive science fiction-horror flick that slicks up its B-movie tawdriness with high-gloss production values and two otherwise classy stars.
Read Full Review >

New York Daily News Joe Neumaier
Splice is an unholy mess because it fuses together the worst parts of every bad medical-monster thriller, and then boldly cranks up the ridiculous.

What Our Users Said

The average user rating for this movie is 5.4 (out of 10) based on 25 User Votes

Note: User votes are NOT included in the Metascore calculation.

John Q. gave it a 5:
The ending made the whole movie fall flat for me, it was just too grotesque by the end to be the perfect ending. [***SPOILER***]
Without giving everything away, the story could have handled Dren better other than "it went crazy and had to be killed". It's too bad, I liked the premise of exploring what creating a human-beast hybrid entails, ethics/morality of dabbling with nature (or creating a monster, depending). It's not an awful movie, just felt like the director forgot where he was going with it somewhere in the middle.

Petey gave it a 1:
Totally predictable, seems to take forever to tell the predictable story

Peetu K. gave it a 10:
Simply amazing. This movie is smart and entertaining!

Phil P gave it a 2:
I can't believe that they spent so much money making such a completely terrible movie. I walked out of the theater thinking that I haven't seen a movie this bad since I made the mistake of renting "half cast". The upside, and why I gave it a 2, it was entertaining. It kept my interest, and it had me nearly rolling on the floor laughing - I think this wasn't the director's intention however. If you're expecting a good horror/sci fi flick, look elsewhere, if you're looking for some entertainment, and possibly to laugh your ass off, this might be a decent choice. It's just too bad the laughs were all unintentional.
nunz ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten